Saturday, June 6, 2009

This guy makes me want to punch myself in the face today.

Newsweek lefty Evan Thomas, who, on "Hardball," proclaimed Barack Obama a "sort of God": 

THOMAS: ... Obama is 'we are above that now.' We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something - I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God. He's- (Don't you just LUV the words Obama uses when referring to the US?)

"NO-BALLS" CHRIS MATTHEWS": Yeah. (WTF?)

THOMAS: He's going to bring all different sides toge
ther. (While tearing apart America- dude, your an idiot)
So last week it was Joy Behar, and her inane comment equating Baptism to water boarding, that made me want to punch myself in the face.
Well, move over Joy, and make room for this tool. 

Did he really refer to Obama as a "sort-of God"? (Wouldn't Allah be more like it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment