Thursday, June 18, 2009

Obama Derangement Syndrome Pandemic!


What is with all these so-called journalists suffering from "Obama Derangement Syndrome"?

It's bad enough I have to deal with civilians that suffer from it, but now it's being shoved down my throat by way of the mainstream media? 
I was worried when I saw them bowing to him, and referring to him as a God, but now ABC is going to be broadcasting from the White House? WTF?
(imagine Russian  journalists reporting from the Kremlin?)
I hear that Obama appointed Tom Brokaw to The President’s Commission on White House Fellowships. 
I am sure that won't sway Brokaw's media coverage of the Obama administration in anyway- Please. 
Creditable journalism is dead, Sean Hannity is right.

* Dr. Shulz Formula One Colon Cleanse cures Obama Derangement Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment