Friday, June 5, 2009

"Edie gets Lively" - June 5th 2009



Reporter: Arctic Skid Marks, Date Night for POTUS and FLOTUS, and the murder of late-term abortionist Dr. Tiller. 

Wow Edie, it has been a busy week for Read, Right and Blew!


Edie: It sure has been, but before we begin, I want to make it clear that the Arctic Skid Mark is in no way related to the Obama's Date Night.


Reporter: So your blog entry on June 3rd regarding the murder of Dr. Tiller, received an enormous amount of attention from the Vatican. How are you handling the language barrier between yourself and Pope Benedict? 


Edie: The Pope, remarkably, speaks 4 languages. German, Italian, English, and Ecclesiastical Latin. That said, I am thrilled to have someone to speak Church Latin with, it's so rare that you find anyone fluent in ChurLatin.


Reporter: With regards to your post on June 5th, and your comment "Joy Behar makes me want to punch myself in the face", does Read, Right and Blew endorse self-mutilation? 


Edie: Asa lama leka?


Reporter: Let me rephrase that last question, if Joy Behar frustrates you so incredibly, why do you watch her?


Edie: Wretchedly she is part of a package deal. I watch "The View" because I love Elizabeth Hasselbeck, and can't wait to see what wig Sherri Shepherd wears each day. 

That, and the fact that Whoopi Goldberg takes me back to my pre-recovery stoner days. Is it me, or is Whoopie Goldberg always stoned out of her tits?


Reporter:  Was it necessary to refer to the crafts Joy Behar's daughter makes as, ugly?


Edie: I believe I have a duty to inform, and that it is useful information for my millions of readers. I also think it's horrible that Joy Behar peddles her daughter's wares on The View. 

Listen, I get it, as a mother you have to tell your kid that you love all their artistic creations, but you don't have to hock them on national TV.


Reporter: Not to change the subject but I love your bling, that necklace is fabulous!


Edie: Thanks so much, it's a replica of the "Order of Merit" medallion-necklace King Abdulla of Saudi Arabia gave Obama this week. You can see the original on Read, Right and Blew. 


Reporter: Thanks again Edie, keep up the good work.


Edie: I can't promise that but I will promise to keep it real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment