Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Michelle Obama showed her "guns" in NYC and scored a kilo of crack!



How distasteful was that blog title? 

It's downright awful, I will admit it, but I posted it to make a point. 

Think of the shit storm that would rain down on any conservative television show host for saying something so impudent. 

Can you even imagine if Rush, or Sean, or Bill said it? Oh my Lord. 

The mainstream media skies would part, and only God himself knows what would happen next.




But, I hear he's a forgiving God...

I should ask Newsweek lefty, Evan Thomas, if he thinks "President Chosen-One" would forgive those who trespassed against him and his First Lady.

Carrie Prejean can't even give her personal opinion, on television, without the mainstream media crucifying her for it. 

Even though Carrie's opinion is the same opinion as the "Chosen One's." Go figure.

Such different rules for the Liberal/Democrats- I guess they make them up as they go...

"So, Michelle Obama showed her guns while visiting NYC and ended up with a kilo of crack!" 

And if all this offends you, I'm going to post a video, of the speech Rush Limbaugh gave when he received the Freedom of Speech Award on 6/9!


No comments:

Post a Comment