Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The American People aren't the only ones dealing with the "fall out' of Obama's campaign promises!

So this is how it's gonna be Barack?
You make all the "Promises"?
You "Inspire a Nation"?
You get compared to "The Messiah"?
And I get stuck walking this damn animal? 
I didn't want no damn dog, Sasha and Malia wanted a dog.
Need I remind you, I graduated with cum laude honors from Princeton before getting a law degree from Harvard? 
I didn't work that hard to be walking the damn White House Dog. 
I never seen anything so nappy in my whole damn life- 
Look at me- out here walking this shit-ass dog around the White House lawn like some kinda fool. 
Who's campaign promise was this, anyway? 
I sure don't remember saying I would be getting anybody a damn dog.
It's one thing when the American people have to deal with your sorry ass campaign promises, but not me.
Oh no! Things gonna change up in here, I tell you. 
I swear-I will kick his skinny beige ass- have you seen my arms, girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment