Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why I don't like you, in case your reading this.







The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 32% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-four percent (34%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -2. That’s the President’s lowest rating to date and the first time the Presidential Approval Index has fallen below zero for Obama.







I frequently get accused, of hating Barack Obama, but I don't hate him, I really don't.  

I find him to be extremely arrogant, repulsively narcissistic, and quite frankly, a liability to the United States, but that's just my personal opinion of him, which I am entitled to, but is no more than just that- my opinion. 

My professional opinion of him isn't much better, though.
He never ran a company or met a payroll. He had an Ivy League education and lived an upscale lifestyle with no "visible" signs of financial income or support, although Acorn, Ayers, Wright, Rezko, Flaeger, radical Islam, and The Woods Foundation, definitely come to mind. 

He never served in the military, which I can respect, but he refused to wear an American Flag pin on his lapel for the first 3/4 of his campaign and on more than one occasion, deliberately chose not to raise his hand to his heart during the National Anthem, which to me is a shameful act for any American, but again- that is just my opinion.

I heard someone say of Obama, "it isn't what he says that scares me, it's what he doesn't say that scares me."
Which made me think, we never got answers to so many of these things that were truly suspect about him. 
He just wasn't as Transparent as his campaign wanted us to think he was. 
But why?

So now, I am stuck with his votes to prevent medical intervention for babies born alive during botched abortions, his socialized Health-Scare policies, the apology tour he felt he needed to take across Europe and the Middle East, Gitmo, releasing Department of Homeland Security memos, torture, Chavez, Ortega, and most recently his "bearing witness to Iran" yet not taking ANY action. 
Not to mention picking Joe Biden as his running mate, and going back on a campaign promise to implement a needle-exchange program once in office. 

I have to be OK with the fact that I don't like our President, and I am - but what I am not OK with, is that I believe he isn't any good for our Country. 
Because I really believe that, with every fiber of my being, I feel a huge responsibility to speak out against him. So I will, as often as I can, because I feel that convicted about this man.
I alienate a lot of people because of my strong opinions, and that is OK too. I feel a real moral and ethical obligation, that goes way beyond my wanting, or needing, to be validated.

I am frustrated that the American people fell for Obama's Hope & Change, "bait and switch" campaign. It was a sucker-punch, as far as I am concerned. 
Well played Axelrod- Well played indeed, Sir.





1 comment:

  1. Amen dear! The ones I want to shake are the ones who are sleeping through the program. The ones who give me a confused look and say, "why exactly don't you like him? I know you know more about politics than I do, Natalie; what is he doing that is bad? Why is printing more money bad? Why is socialized healthcare bad?" I want to just scream! If you sleep through the program then don't ask me to explain the ending you wake up to. We have become a lazy, complacent and ignorant people. If we don't wake up and educate ourselves then I suppose we deserve what we get.

    ReplyDelete