Saturday, May 30, 2009

After my interview with Reporter this morning, I decided to go out for a drive, clear my head and hit a few garage sales, or as they are more commonly known here in New England, Estate Sales. 
Trust me, there is generally no difference between the stuff at your typical tag sale, garage sale, yard sale or estate sale. It's just the perspective of the person selling the stuff that determines how they advertise it. That said, usually an estate sale is run by a bigot. 

For me, there is nothing better than conducting an untidy search through other peoples things. If you have never done it, I highly recommend it. 

This blog post is random, nonsensical and probably in poor taste, but I am really trying to keep it light this weekend. I have been giving myself ageda over the new administration since November. My TMJ is acting up (so I know I am grinding my teeth) and I have been catching myself watching previously viewed FOX programs. I may need an intervention. 







No comments:

Post a Comment