Monday, May 18, 2009

Obama's path to Christ- in his own words.


Why President Obama was brought to Christ- in his own words.

"Perhaps because the church folks I worked with were so welcoming and understanding; perhaps because they invited me to their services and sang with me from their hymnals; perhaps because I witnessed all of the good works their faith inspired them to perform, I found myself drawn - not just to work with the church, but to be in the church. It was through this service that I was brought to Christ.

At the time, Cardinal Joseph Bernardin was the Archbishop of Chicago. For those of you too young to have known him, he was a kind and good and wise man. A saintly man. I can still remember him speaking at one of the first organizing meetings I attended on the South Side. He stood as both a lighthouse and a crossroads - unafraid to speak his mind on moral issues ranging from poverty, AIDS, and abortion to the death penalty and nuclear war. And yet, he was congenial and gentle in his persuasion, always trying to bring people together; always trying to find common ground. Just before he died, a reporter asked Cardinal Bernardin about this approach to his ministry. And he said, "You can't really get on with preaching the Gospel until you've touched minds and hearts."

Now I ask you a simple question, how could Barack Obama have been brought to Christ by such a kind, good, wise and saintly man, and yet chose to be a member of Reverend Jeremiah Wright's congregation? Does Reverend Wright sound "congenial and gentle in his persuasions"?

For 22 years Barack Obama sat in the Trinity Church of Christ, in Chicago, listening to this hatefully, ignorant man. Barack and Michelle Obama were married in this same church, by this hatefully, ignorant man. This pathetic excuse for a Reverend even baptised both the Obama children. (I wouldn't want this freak near my pets, let alone my kids. And I hate my pets-I really do) 

Barack dedicated one of his books to Jermiah Wright and publicly proclaimed him as his "spiritual advisor". When asked, during the champaign about his affiliation with this piece of garbage, Obama said, " I can no more disown [Rev. Dr. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother, a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world." 

For those of you that haven't been enlightened yet, I took the liberty of pulling up, and posting, excerpts from some of this idiot's rhetoric. Feel free to just Google his name and you will be amazed at some of the crap this man has been selling for over 25 years.

Then when you are good and disgusted, check out 2 more of Obama's spiritual inspirers- Reverend Michael Pfleger and James Meeks. 

What the hell, while your at it, listen to some of Louis Farrakhan's nonsense too- In December of 2007 Trinity United Church of Christ bestowed it's highest social achievement award upon Louis Farrakhan- who in case you didn't know, is the Head of Islam. 




Like Cardinal Joseph Bernardin, Reverend Wright is "always trying to bring people together"!
Freudian slip? You tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment