Saturday, May 23, 2009

I couldn't have said it better myself, so I didn't.

I want to sneak into the movie theater, take up a seat that I didn't pay for, and then bitch to everyone that the movie sucked. 
I want to go out and eat at the best restaurant in town, send my food back because it isn't exactly the way I wanted it (although it is, just what I ordered) and then complain to everyone that will listen, about what a terrible experience I had, and what a shit hole the place is.

I you really want to be here, and by here I mean the United States, that's cool (at some point somebody had to want to be here, or none of us would be here, right?)
Just be here the way your supposed to be here
Then you can stay here, no worries.
Then you can stay here because you are an American. 
Not some hyphenated-American, just, an American.
With all the same rights and responsibilities as all the rest of us, Americans. 

But before you do sell your soul, because according to the new administration, that is in fact what you'll be doing, think long and hard about where it is you really are and where it is you really want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment