Saturday, May 9, 2009

Coincidence?

ALT TEXT
First: AIR FORCE ONE does a NYC fly-by of the Statue of Liberty

Next: Obama announces the opening of the Statue of Liberty's crown.

Is there anyone out there that finds this whole thing a bit, what is the word I am looking for, fortuitous? Even the most ardent of Obama supporters have to admit this one. 
(Come on- admit it)

To think that he knew nothing of this is, what is the word I am looking for, preposterous? 
(Come on- you know it is)

The best is the fact that Louis Caldera resigned without any provocation. That is just too, what is the word I am looking for, opportune? 

(I should have went with well-timed on that last one but it didn't flow as well... what are the words I am looking for just doesn't cut the spicy brown mustard)


No comments:

Post a Comment