Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dude- where's my Czar?



Asked in an interview with the Associated Press about his pet peeve in the White House, President Obama targeted his makeup people – whom he called "the shine police."
Doesn't Obama know that the word shine is a derogatory word for African American?

"They constantly want to powder my nose and forehead and it's never enough," he said. "That I find quite irritating."
I find you quite irritating. Maybe if you weren't always standing in front of a teleprompter there wouldn't be any reflection to worry about.


Mr. Obama was also asked if he prefers Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. The president said, "Oh, Michael."
I love these questions.
Couldn't the Ass Press come up with anything better than this?
Iraq, Iran, Honduras, Economy, Health Scare? Does any of this ring any bells to these suck hards?

"I mean, Kobe's terrific. Don't get me wrong," he said. "But I haven't seen anybody match up with Michael."
Blah, blah, blah, hey- have you quit smoking yet?

The president also said the White House pastry chef "makes the best pie I've ever tasted." He said he and Michelle fight it tough to resist ordering pie every night.
My White House source tells me the "Shoo Fly Pie" is the Obama's favorite.
Ala mode- of course.

(CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller passes along these quotes from the president, which Knoller gathered when the AP played video of the interview for television networks this afternoon.)

1 comment:

  1. It is clear who and what his priorities are sports(basketball) and spending all our money and to raise taxes. If he can get insurance for 46cents a month why can't we?

    ReplyDelete