Friday, September 11, 2009


I keep hearing and seeing the phrase "We Must Never Forget", and I have to say it is a bit bewildering to me.

I have not forgotten nor do I need to be encouraged to remember.

The ones that elected a president who claims "Victory over the terrorists isn't really our objective", those are the people that need that slogan slapped across their heads today, not me.

These are the same people that elected a president who picks White House advisors that say things like "America got what was coming to us on 9-11" and that "The United States is a terrorist country"

The people that need to be reminded to remember, are the same people that revile George W Bush as a war criminal, when in fact he kept us safe from further attacks.
And FOR THE RECORD- turned Iraq and Afghanistan from mortal enemies to nominal allies.






No comments:

Post a Comment